EPISODE 39: 8 Reasons to go on a mission trip in 2016 (or any other year)
In this episode we talk about 8 reasons to go on a mission trip in 2016 (or any other year). We also discuss our personal mission trip plans for this new year.
>> Here are the 8 reasons to go on a mission trip in 2016 (or any other year). Listen to the episode to hear us elaborate on each point.
- Grow your potential as a person and as a follower of Christ
- Practice sacrificing and giving of yourself
- To actually impact someone’s life
- Support your church’s long-term missionaries
- Challenge and grow your faith
- To practice sharing your faith
- To make yourself more compassionate towards others going on mission trips
- To obey the Great Commission
>> As Jesus-followers, these are 8 things we should always be striving for in our faith journey. If you want these 8 points to characterize your life, a mission trip might be a great catalyst in 2016.
>> Looking for a 2016 mission trip? Then check out our newly updated Find A Trip page!
>> Visit EncountersOfHope.com to check out the faith-sharing tool that we mentioned as we answered this episode's listener question.
>> Do you have a question you want answered on the podcast? Email us at email@example.com.
>> Preparing for a mission trip this year? Check out our 2016 Mission Trip Prep Guide.