EPISODE 24: Should we care about what’s going on in the Middle East?
In this episode we talk about whether or not we should care about what's going on in the Middle East. We also answer a listener's question about whether or not “fun days” are appropriate on mission trips.
>> Listen to the episode to our thoughts on whether or not (and how) we should care about what's going on in the Middle East right now.
How to help yourself care about what's going on:
- Educate yourself & others
- Don’t bury yourself in news, but be informed.
- Ignorance is not an excuse to do nothing.
- Give to The Cradle Fund
- If you want to care, put your treasure there. “For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” -Matthew 6:21
- The Cradle Fund works to preserve and rebuild the broken lives that ISIS leaves behind.
- Donate: Cradlefund.org
- Pray for everyone involved
- Pray for the families facing ISIS, especially those being persecuted for their faith.
- Pray for ISIS, that God would change them while at the same time praying that God would suppress them.
>> New content this week:
- 4 Reasons why we love the missions program at Bethany Global University
- 5 Steps you need to take if you want to be a great missionary
>> Are you a student? Learn more about our sponsor: the missions program at Bethany Global University.